Melbourne Victory are still searching for their first win of the season and will have to overcome a poor history at nib Stadium against Perth Glory if they are to find one on Sunday.
Yet to lose at home this season, Glory have extra motivation to keep that streak alive after last week's 5-2 thrashing at the hands of Wellington Phoenix.
Here are all the key facts ahead of what promises to be a fascinating encounter.
- Melbourne Victory picked up a 4-1 win in the last iteration of this fixture, snapping an eight-game winless streak against Perth Glory (D4, L4).
- Perth have won their last three games at nib Stadium against Melbourne Victory and six of their last 10.
- None of Perth Glory’s last seven Hyundai A-League games have been won by the visiting team on the day.
- There have been just five first-half goals scored in Melbourne Victory’s last 10 games, with Victory only bagging two of those five.
- Perth Glory have conceded 73 fouls this campaign; fewer than any other team in the competition, though they have also won the fewest fouls (51).
- Melbourne Victory have won the most fouls of any club so far this season and 20 more than next-best Melbourne City.
- Brandon Wilson has a passing accuracy of 88% in opposition territory this campaign, the best of any player to attempt at least 50 passes in that area.
- Leroy George has been fouled 19 times this campaign; more than any other player.