The Hyundai A-League blockbusters continue at McDonald Jones Stadium on Saturday as Newcastle Jets look to launch a final assault on leaders Sydney FC.
Newcastle, 11 points adrift in second, will be seeking to land a psychological blow ahead of the Finals Series by inflicting what would be the Sky Blues' second defeat of the season.
But the Jets haven't won in this fixture since December 2012 and managed only a point from the teams' two previous meetings this term.
Can they take the next the next step after an entertaining 2-2 draw at Allianz Stadium in January?
Get the key facts and stats ahead of a must-see clash.
- Sydney FC are undefeated in their last 15 games against Newcastle (W12, D3), keeping 11 clean sheets in that time.
- Indeed, the Sky Blues have won on each of their last six trips to McDonald Jones Stadium and have kept a clean sheet in all but one of those games.
- Newcastle have already earned seven home wins this season - they have never managed eight in a single Hyundai A-League campaign.
- Sydney FC are undefeated in their last seven games away from home (W6, D1), keeping five clean sheets in the process.
- Both teams have recorded 125 shots on target so far this campaign, more than any other eight sides in the competition.
- Graham Arnold's men are averaging 490 passes per game this season, more than any other side in the competition and 115 per game more than the Jets.
- Nigel Boogaard's 116 clearances are the second-most of any player in the competition, behind only Alex Wilkinson (131).
- Josh Brillante's 1331 pass attempts are 132 more than any other Hyundai A-League player.