Newcastle Jets will be looking to continue their impressive record at home when they play host to Brisbane Roar in the opening fixture of Round 16 on Friday night.
The Jets have won three matches in a row at McDonald Jones Stadium - conceding just once - and have notched five victories in their past six fixtures at the venue.
But they'll need to be wary of a wounded Roar outfit who are desperate to get their season back on track following four losses in five matches.
Brisbane have enjoyed a decent run of results in the Hunter in recent seasons, winning three of their previous visits to McDonald Jones Stadium.
Check out some of the other key stats and facts ahead of Friday night's clash.
- Brisbane Roar have lost three of their last four games against Newcastle (W1), after having gone unbeaten in their previous six games against them (W4 D2).
- The Roar won the previous encounter at McDonald Jones Stadium 3-1.
- Brisbane Roar have won just two of their last 11 games played on a Friday (D4, L5), scoring multiple goals in a game just twice in that span.
- Newcastle had made 72 passes into the final third per game this season, more than any other team, while Brisbane Roar (52) have made the fewest.
- Only Perth Glory (9) have lost more games this season than Brisbane Roar (8); only Sydney FC (1) have been defeated on fewer occasions than the Jets this term (3).
- Nikolai Topor-Stanley has won 78% of aerial duels contested this season, the best success rate of any player to have contested at least 50.
- Fahid Ben Khalfallah has been directly involved in each of Brisbane Roar’s last three goals, pitching in two assists and one goal.