It's one apiece heading into the final Melbourne Derby of the Hyundai A-League season and both clubs need points to fulfil their ambitions.
Melbourne City, 2-1 winners in October, believe they can crack the top two.
But they could still be pipped to third spot if Melbourne Victory, who exacted revenge in December, take three points at AAMI Park on Friday night.
How will this one play out? Look for the clues with our key facts and stats.
- Victory have won three of the last four Melbourne Derbies, including a 1-0 win in the most recent edition.
- In fact, Kevin Muscat's men have won their last two clashes with City at AAMI Park after failing to win any of the previous four (D1, L3).
- City will be looking to avoid back-to-back defeats at AAMI Park for the first time
since October-November 2015.
- Victory have won four of their last six away games, losing two.
- Warren Joyce's side boast a higher passing accuracy (82 per cent) in 2018 than any other team in the competition.
- Victory have netted 11 goals in the 15 minutes after half-time this season, more than any other Hyundai A-League team.
- Bart Schenkeveld's passing accuracy of 90 per cent is the best of any player to have made at least 10 passes this term (Schenkeveld has made 847).
- Leroy George has supplied 52 successful crosses this season, 13 more than any other player.