Central Coast Mariners and Perth Glory both carry winning form into what should be a fascinating affair in Gosford on Sunday.
Here are the key facts and stats you need to know.
- Central Coast have won two of their last three games against Perth (L1), keeping a clean sheet
in both of those victories.
Only once in Hyundai A-League history have Perth managed to pick up a regular-time victory against
the Mariners at Central Coast Stadium
- The Mariners have kept a first-half clean sheet in five of their last six games on home turf.
- Glory have won only one of their last five games played on a Sunday (D1, L3), though that sole
win was a 2-1 home effort over the Mariners in Round 3 this season.
- Paul Okon's side have conceded eight goals in the final half hour of games this campaign. No other team
has conceded more than five in that period.
- Perth Glory have made 244 clearances this campaign, 26 more than any other team.
- Wout Brama, who scored a goal in his previous encounter with Perth Glory, has made 474 passes
so far this season, the second most of any player in the competition.