Newcastle Jets will be looking to consolidate second spot on the Hyundai A-League table when they host arch-rivals Central Coast Mariners on Tuesday night.
The Jets thumped the Mariners 5-1 in the season's opening F3 Derby in Round 1, with Roy O'Donovan netting a first-half hat-trick.
Central Coast will be desperate to atone for that performance and could - momentarily at least - jump into the Hyundai A-League top six with a win.
Recent history suggests this clash is likely to end in a draw, with the last six games between the teams at McDonald Jones Stadium ending all square.
Check out some of the other key stats and facts ahead of this F3 Derby.
- Only one of the last nine games between these teams has been won by the home team on the day (D5, L3).
- Newcastle Jets will be searching for a third consecutive win at McDonald Jones Stadium under the same manager for the first time since a trio of 3-2 wins under Branko Culina in 2009/10.
- The Mariners have won only three of their last 24 games played on a weekday (D3, L18), though none of those wins came when playing away from home.
- Newcastle Jets have made 1,015 passes into the final third this campaign, the only team to have broken into four digits in the category.
- The Mariners have made 6,604 passes so far this campaign, the second-most of any team behind Sydney FC (6,709) and 1,404 more than the Jets.
- Nikolai Topor-Stanley is the only player to have played every of the Jets’ 1,260 minutes this season.
- Andrew Hoole has made 84 crosses this season, the third-most of any player behind Leroy George (140) and Dimitri Petratos (122).