Newcastle Jets can strengthen their grip on a top two spot when an out-of-form Melbourne City head to McDonald Jones Stadium on Saturday night.
Check out the key facts for a crunch encounter in the Hunter.
- There has been just one draw in the last 14 games between these teams, with the clubs alternating victories across their last seven meetings; City winning last time out.
- Newcastle have won their last two home games against City 2-1 on each occasion.
- Ernie Merrick's men are searching for their sixth win of the season, a figure which would eclipse their total from the entire 2016/17 campaign (5).
- City have won two of their three games away from home this season, losing the other. This will be their first excursion to New South Wales, where they have won just one of their last nine (D3, L5).
- The visitors have conceded more fouls than any other team this season (135).
- Dimitri Petratos has scored four goals this season, nearly three more than his Expected Goals (1.3) rating. That's the largest over-performance of any player in the competition.
- City defender Bart Schenkeveld (90%) has the best passing accuracy of any player to have appeared in more than three games so far this season.