Perth Glory will need to overcome a horror recent record against Sydney FC on Thursday night if they are to stay in the mix for the Hyundai A-League Finals Series.
Kenny Lowe's side host the league-leaders at nib Stadium to kick off Round 25, with the Glory sitting one point outside the top six with just three rounds remaining.
And while Perth are likely to need at least a point to keep their finals hopes alive, it won't be easy against a Sydney FC outfit looking to clinch a second-straight Premiership.
The reigning Champions are eight points clear of second-placed Newcastle Jets and can officially secure the Premiers' Plate with a win in the West.
The Sky Blues have won seven-straight matches against the Glory, netting 26 goals and conceding just two in that period.
Indeed, Sydney are unbeaten in their last five visits to nib Stadium (W4, D1), keeping three clean sheets in their last four fixtures at the venue.
Check out some of the other stats and facts ahead of Thursday night's fixture.
- Perth Glory have won four of their last seven fixtures played on a Thursday (D1, L2), scoring two goals in two of their previous such matches.
- Sydney FC are undefeated in their past 17 matches outside of NSW (W13, D4), with the last loss outside of their home state back in March 2016 away to Brisbane Roar.
- The Glory have scored eight times in the opening 15 minutes of matches this season, more than any other team.
- Jordy Buijs has completed 1,246 passes this season, the most of any player in the competition.
- Sydney FC's shooting accuracy is 57%, the best in the competition. Glory sit at 45% for the campaign.