It’s Distance Derby time in Round 11 of the Hyundai A-League as Perth Glory hosts Wellington Phoenix at nib Stadium on Saturday night.
Thanks to Opta Data, we’ve got all your key facts and figures to get you pumped ahead of the big clash.
- There have been 13 goals scored in the last two Distance Derby’s in the Hyundai A-League, including a 5-2 win to Wellington in the most recent edition which snapped a five-game winless streak for Phoenix in this fixture (D1, L4).
- Perth Glory have won four of their last six Hyundai A-League games against Wellington at nib Stadium, though there has been just one clean sheet kept in that span.
- Phoenix have failed to score in three Hyundai A-League away games, their worst run since a four-game streak in 2008.
- Kenny Lowe’s side have conceded only 126 fouls this Hyundai A-League campaign, the joint-fewest of any team alongside Sydney FC.
- The ‘Nix are yet to concede a goal in the first or final 15 minutes of a Hyundai A-League game away from home this season.
- Glory defender Alex Grant has averaged 7.3 clearances per game this Hyundai A-League season across his seven appearances, more than any other player in the competition.
- Phoenix striker Andrija Kaluderovic bagged a brace of goals in his last Hyundai A-League appearance against Perth Glory, a 74th-minute penalty and a strike in the 87th minute.
- Glory have lost their last two games at nib Stadium, the last time they lost more there was a three-game drought to end the Hyundai A-League 2010/11 Season.