Melbourne City will be desperate to secure a top-four spot when they host Central Coast Mariners at AAMI Park on Saturday night.
City, currently four points clear of fifth-placed Adelaide, can lock up a home Elimination Final with a game to spare should they take all three points.
Warren Joyce's side come into this clash in good form having disposed of Western Sydney Wanderers and Newcastle Jets in consecutive weeks, winning both matches 3-0.
And they will take further confidence from their stellar recent record against the Yellow and Navy, with City undefeated in their last eight matches against the Gosford-based side (W6, D2)
During this run, City have scored an incredible 22 goals.
Check out some of the other key stats and facts ahead of Saturday night's clash.
- City have claimed all three points in each of their last four games against Central Coast at AAMI Park.
- Melbourne City have won back-to-back matches, each to the tune of a 3-0 margin; the last time they won more on the trot was a four-game streak to open the campaign.
- The Mariners have lost their last 10 games at AAMI Park, and haven’t won at the venue since a 2-1 win against City in March 2014.
- Melbourne City have scored 44% of their goals from set pieces this campaign (inc. penalties), the highest percentage of any team.
- The Mariners have made 362 successful passes per game this season, the second most of any team behind Sydney FC (394).
- Bart Schenkeveld has a 90% passing accuracy this campaign; the best of any player to have attempted at least 50 passes (Schenkeveld has attempted 987).
- Connor Pain has been directly involved in each of the Mariners’ last three goals away from home (2 goals, 1 assist).