With both sides coming off last start losses, Melbourne City and Perth Glory will be desperate to bounce back when they meet at AAMI Park on Friday night.
Here's all the key stats and facts ahead of the Round 8 clash.
- Perth are undefeated in their last four games against Melbourne City (W3, D1), and haven’t lost away against them since April 2016 (W2, D1).
- There have been 17 goals scored in the last three games between these clubs, with the Perth outfit hitting 10 of those strikes.
- Melbourne City have won only two of their last seven games played on a Friday (L5), including defeats in their last two such fixtures.
- The Glory have won just two of their last 18 games away from home (D7, L9), and have conceded 14 goals in their last five road games.
- Melbourne City have made 111 interceptions this campaign, the most of any team in the competition and six more than third-ranked Perth Glory.
- Perth Glory and Melbourne City have each managed 10 shots on target from outside the box this campaign, the equal most of any team in the competition (along with Newcastle).
- Ross McCormack leads the competition in shots on target (12) and shots on target from outside the box (5).
- Brandon Wilson has a passing accuracy of 89% from his 170 passes this season, the best accuracy of any player to have made at least 20 passes this campaign.