It's a clash of form versus history as Central Coast welcome Adelaide United to Gosford on Thursday night.
Fresh from last weekend's stunning 2-0 upset of Sydney FC, the Mariners will look to keep their momentum going against a struggling Reds outfit which suffered a third straight defeat at the hands of the league-leading Newcastle Jets.
Though struggling for form, with just one goal in their last three outings, the Reds have dominated this fixture in the past and will be hoping to find their feet ahead of the Westfield FFA Cup Final on Tuesday.
It's set to be a captivating contest and we've got you covered with all the key facts ahead of the match.
- Adelaide United have won five of their last seven games against the Mariners, including three of their last five games against them away from home.
- The Mariners have scored exactly two goals in each of their last five games against the Reds.
- The last time there was a draw between the Mariners and Adelaide in the Hyundai A-League was in August 2010, with 21 games being played since.
- Central Coast have kept a clean sheet in each of their last two games, the last time they went longer without conceding a goal was a three-game stretch in 2011/12.
- Adelaide have scored just one first-half goal in their last 13 games away from home.
- The Reds have launched 52 shots from outside the box this season, 22 more than any other team in the competition.
- Mariners midfielder Tom Hiariej has made 234 passes in opposition territory this campaign, just two shy of league-leader Josh Brilliante.
- Adelaide skipper Isaias has made 65 passes into the final third, more than any player after six rounds this season.