Brisbane Roar will be desperate to turn their season around when they host league-leaders Sydney FC in Monday night football at Suncorp Stadium.
It won't be easy against a red-hot Sky Blues outfit but Roar can take solace from their impressive record against Graham Arnold's men at home.
Sydney FC have won just one of their last 15 games at Suncorp Stadium (D4 L10), averaging fewer than one goal per game in their history at the venue in the A-League (16 goals in 19 games).
Check out some of the other key facts and stats ahead of the Round 15 opener, courtesy of Opta Data.
- Sydney FC are undefeated in their last four games against Brisbane Roar (W2, D2), conceding just two goals in that span.
- The Sky Blues will be looking to win back-to-back games against Brisbane Roar for the first time since their first two meetings in 2005.
- Brisbane have lost five of their seven A-League games at Suncorp Stadium this season (W1, D1), including losses in each of their last three there.
- Sydney FC are undefeated in their last 13 games outside New South Wales (W10, D3), keeping seven clean sheets in the process.
- Only Wellington (2,571) have made fewer passes in the opposition half than Brisbane (2,877) this season.
- No player has been fouled more times this season than Brisbane Roar’s Fahid Ben Khalfallah. (42).
- Bobo has scored 14 goals from 14 games this season, four more than any other player and just two shy of equaling Sydney FC’s club record for most goals in a season (16 - Marc Janko in 2014/15).