Fourth-placed Adelaide United play host to a desperate Central Coast Mariners outfit in the final match of Round 20 on Saturday night at Coopers Stadium.
The Reds can consolidate their spot in the top four with a win, while the Mariners need three points to keep touch with sixth-placed Western Sydney Wanderers.
The two sides have already met twice this season, with Adelaide winning on both occasions: 2-1 (Round 7) and 1-0 (Round 12).
Interestingly, there has not been a single draw between the two teams in their last 14 meetings, a run which extends back to August 2010.
Adelaide have had the better of the clashes in that time though, with the Reds winning 10 of the last 14 matches.
Check out some of other key stats and facts ahead of the clash at Coopers Stadium.
- The Reds have won six of their last seven games against the Mariners at Coopers Stadium, conceding just six goals in that period.
- Adelaide come into this game on the back of a brace of wins, the last time they won more in succession was a five-game glut from March to May 2016.
- The Mariners have won just one of their last 13 games played away from home, failing to find the back of the net six times in that period.
- Adelaide United have registered more shots than any other team so far in this campaign (282).
- Only Sydney FC (9,875) have recorded more passes this season than the Mariners (8,876).
- Isaias has made 51 interceptions this campaign, more than any other player, while his 1,063 pass attempts are the third-most of any player this season.
- Storm Roux is set to run out for his 100th A-League appearance; however, the Mariners are yet to win when he’s been in the side this campaign.