Powered by Opta Data, here are 10 stats to get the conversation started ahead of this weekend's round of Hyundai A-League.
1) Dimas, the Wanderers skipper, is the "Pass King". Going into Saturday's game with Central Coast, he has attempted 342 passes in opposition territory, 69 more than any other player and with the second best accuracy (79.5%) of any player who has attempted more than 200 passes in opposition territory.
2) Melbourne Victory have scored six goals in the final 15 minutes of games already this season, the equal most of any team and accounting for 38% of their total goals for the campaign.
3) Melbourne City have enjoyed 58% possession on average this season, more than any other side.
4) Adelaide United have lost all three games in which they’ve scored first this season, Melbourne Victory (once) are the only other side to lose after scoring the opener in 2016/17.
5) Alex Rodriguez of Phoenix has a passing accuracy of 88.4% in the opposition half, the best of any player in the league this season (with a minimum 15 passes).
6) Sydney FC are yet to concede a goal from outside the 18-yard box this season; they and Central Coast Mariners are the only teams yet to do so.
7) Since snaring a 2-1 win against Sydney FC at home in 2005, Newcastle have won just one of 16 games against the Sky Blues when playing on home soil (D4, L11).
8) Each of Melbourne City’s last five games has seen the same result at full-time as it saw at half-time, with Melbourne City taking competition points from four of them (W3, D1).
9) Mariner Roy O’Donovan has attempted 21 shots at goal so far this season, only Bruno Fornaroli (27) has hit more; 11 of O’Donovan’s shots have been on target with four finding the back of the net.
10) Wellington Phoenix are yet to concede a headed goal so far this season, one of only three teams yet to do so (Perth Glory, Sydney FC).