What better way to get warmed up for Round 21 of the Hyundai A-League this weekend than by trying our Friday fast five quiz!
How many of our five questions can you get right?
Answers are at the bottom of the page - no cheating!
1) Saturday night sees the next installment in the #OriginalRivalry between Melbourne Victory and Adelaide United. But who scored the very first goal between the two clubs?
2) Which player has scored the most goals in Sydney Derbies?
3) Perth Glory has the equal worst defensive record in the Hyundai A-League this season (conceding 41 goals along with Wellington Phoenix). But how many clean sheets have they kept from 20 rounds?
4) Which player has hit the woodwork more than any other this season?
5) Brisbane Roar has won just one of their last five Hyundai A-League games against Newcastle Jets, which came early in the 2016/17 Season. Which Roar player scored a brace in that 3-1 win?
1) It was Adelaide’s Louis Brain in a 1-0 win to the Reds in Round 3 of 2005/06 Season.
2) Sydney FC skipper Alex Brosque with three.
3) Just two in 1-0 wins over both Adelaide [round 5) and the Phoenix [round 11].
4) It’s Phoenix midfielder Matthew Ridenton with three.
5) Jamie Maclaren.