Hyundai A-League Friday fast five quiz
What better way to get in the mood for this weekend’s Hyundai A-League Elimination Finals than by taking a crack at our fast five quiz!
How many of our five questions can you get right?
CITY v ROAR: FOR TICKETS AND MATCH INFO CLICK HERE
VICTORY v REDS: FOR TICKETS AND MATCH INFO CLICK HERE
Answers are at the bottom of the page - no cheating!
- The very first Hyundai A-League Elimination Final was between Newcastle Jets and Central Coast in February, 2006, with the Mariners winning 1-0. Who scored the only goal?
- Melbourne Victory has played Adelaide United six times in Hyundai A-League Finals Series matches. How many of those games have the Reds won?
- Melbourne City defeated Brisbane Roar 2-0 at AAMI Park way back in Round 1 of this season. Who scored City’s goals on that night?
- The last time Victory played a finals match at AAMI Park was in last season’s grand final qualifier. Who did they beat that night and what was the score?
- This is the fourth year in a row that Melbourne City will feature in an Elimination Final. How many of the previous three did they win?
- Matthew Osman on 76 minutes.
- None. Adelaide have drawn one and lost the other five, including two Grand Finals.
- Bruce Kamau scored both.
- Victory won 1-0 thanks to Besart Berisha’s 70th-minute goal.
- Two. They defeated Wellington Phoenix (2014/15) and Perth Glory (2015/16), before losing to Glory last season. All three matches ended in a 2-0 scoreline.