The highly anticipated draw for the Westfield FFA Cup 2015 Round of 32 will be held on Wednesday, July 1 at 4.00pm AEST at Fox Sports HQ in Sydney, which will be broadcast live on Fox Sports News and streamed online.
Since the nationwide competition kicked off in February with 648 entrants, the field has been trimmed to 48, with the final Preliminary Round matches taking place over the next 10 days.
In addition to the 10 Hyundai A-League clubs and the PlayStation 4 NPL 2014 champions (MetroStars from South Australia), who have automatic qualification, 11 clubs (Rockdale City Suns, Sydney United 58 FC, Sydney Olympic, Blacktown City, Balmain Tigers, Brisbane Strikers, Lions FC, FNQ Heat, South Hobart FC, South Melbourne FC, Oakleigh Cannons FC) have already advanced to the Round of 32.
Over the next 10 days, the remaining 10 clubs to take part in the Round of 32 will be determined.
- The Capital Football representative will be known tomorrow (June 20) when Belconnen United meets Gungahlin United at McKellar Park in the ACT.
- On the same weekend (June 20-21), the two Football West clubs will be determined when the winners of Bayswater City Soccer Club v Sorrento Football Club and Perth Soccer Club v Gwelup Croatia Soccer Club progress.
- In Northern NSW, the final 8 clubs – Jesmond FC, West Wallsend SFC, Valentine FC, Adamstown Rosebud FC, Coffs City United FC , Edgeworth FC, South Armidale United FC and Broadmeadow Magic FC – will play off over two days (June 20-21) for their two slots.
- Next week (June 23-24), the winners of Heidelberg United FC v Goulburn Valley Suns FC and Hume City FC v Kingston City FC will join South Melbourne FC and Oakleigh Cannons FC as Football Federation Victoria's representatives in the Round of 32
- Palm Beach Sharks will be keeping an eye on tomorrow's match between Noosa Lions FC and United Warriors FC as they host the winner on Saturday, June 27 on the Gold Coast for Football Queensland's final berth.
- Football Federation Northern Territory will learn who will be the Top End's inaugural Westfield FFA Cup representative in the Round of 32 on Saturday, June 27 when Darwin Olympic SC hosts Celtic FC from Alice Springs.
- The last slot in the Westfield FFA Cup Round of 32 will be determined in Adelaide on Sunday, June 28 when Adelaide City takes on Croydon Kings with the winner representing Football Federation South Australia.
Having accounted for Bayswater City and Tuggeranong United earlier in the competition, Melbourne Victory was beaten by Perth Glory in the quarter-finals of last year's FFA Cup.