The reigning Hyundai A-League Golden Boot holder and Melbourne City skipper Bruno Fornaroli has scored six goals in his last four games against Glory.
But Perth marksman Andy Keogh also relishes clashes with City, netting four times in his last four games against them.
Who'll reign this weekend?
Check out these other Opta stats ahead of Sunday’s crunch battle for top six positions between these two at nib Stadium, in what is the final regular season game of the 2016/17 Season.
- There have been 32 goals scored in the last seven games between Glory and Melbourne City; only once in that span has either team kept a clean sheet.
- Perth Glory are undefeated in their last seven home games against Melbourne City, winning six of them and keeping four clean sheets in the process.
- Despite not trailing at half-time in any of their last five away games, Melbourne City have gone on to win just twice in that span, losing the other three.
- Perth Glory have won just one of their last nine Sunday games, with their last such win coming in Round 2 this season against Wellington Phoenix.
- Melbourne City have scored a league-high eight headed goals this season, thanks largely to Tim Cahill’s half-dozen.
- Perth have scored nine goals in the opening 15 minutes of games this season, more than any other team in the competition, but just one more than Melbourne City.
- City have the highest share of possession of any side this season (56.7%) while Perth Glory have the lowest (44.5%).