Female Football Week
Female Football Week is a nationwide initiative to celebrate the immense growth of women’s football at all levels of the game and acknowledge and promote the important role women play in developing football.
The objective of Female Football Week is to drive female participation at all levels of the game, with a key focus on increasing female player participation. In addition the FFA aims to drive promotion for women’s football and celebrate women involved in the game.
Round 23 of the Hyundai A-League will play a pivotal role in Female Football Week, all Hyundai A-League clubs will engage in match day activations in support of Female Football Week. Keep an eye out for the Half Time ALDI MiniRoos for girls, female guard of honour, purple goal nets and much more.
For more information on Female Football Week activities and promotions taking place around the country, CLICK HERE.
Hyundai A-League matches include:
- Friday 10 March Sydney FC v Central Coast Mariners at at Allianz Stadium
- Saturday 11 March Melbourne Victory v Perth Glory at AAMI Park
- Saturday 18 March Melbourne City v Newcastle Jets at AAMI Park
- Sunday 19 March Western Sydney Wanderers v Wellington Phoenix at Spotless Stadium
- Sunday 19 March Adelaide United v Brisbane Roar FC at Coopers Stadium
Throughout the week all Member Federations, as well as Associations and Clubs will be actively involved in the delivery of female football events including:
- Female football festivals
- Female coaching and refereeing courses
- MiniRoos for Girls Kick-Off programs
Click here to contact your Member Federation and find out how you can get involved.