City v Wanderers: key stats from Gombau's debut draw
Western Sydney Wanderers escaped with a 1-1 draw away to Melbourne City in Josep Gombau's first match in charge.
Here are the key stats on the Spaniard's return to the Hyundai A-League.
- Western Sydney Wanderers have scored the fewest amount of goals in the second half of matches this season (one).
- In each of their last five competitive away games, the Wanderers have scored the first goal of the match and held a half-time lead but have failed to win the match within 90 minutes.
- Melbourne City are one of only two teams yet to concede a goal in the final 15 minutes of a match this season. Sydney FC are the other.
- Neither Melbourne City or Sydney FC have scored in the final 15 minutes of a match this season.
- All four of Ross McCormack's goals this season have come from set pieces.