Did you know Wellington Phoenix have lost just one of their last six Hyundai A-League away games against Central Coast Mariners?
They have won three and drawn two games in that span, while they have yet to concede an away goal against them since Paul Okon took the reins in Gosford.
Will their run continue in this Hyundai A-League basement battle at Central Coast Stadium on Friday night?
Check out more key stats ahead of the clash, thanks to Opta Data.
- Wellington Phoenix have kept four clean sheets in their last five Hyundai A-League meetings with Central Mariners, picking up three wins in that span (D1, L1).
- Each of Wellington’s last 22 Hyundai A-League games on a Friday has seen one side come away with all three points; the Phoenix have won 10 of their last 16 such games.
- The Mariners have gone 11 matches in the Hyundai A-League without a victory ahead of this contest (D5 L6) whilst the Phoenix come into this game having ended a three-match losing run.
- Darije Kalezic’s men have averaged a Hyundai A-League-low share of possession this season (45%), they go up against the Mariners who have averaged 54% this term; a season-high.
- Central Coast have conceded 28% (8/29) of their goals from the 76th minute onwards this season; a Hyundai A-League-high share.
- Phoenix midfielder Matthew Ridenton has hit the woodwork on three occasions this Hyundai A-League season; no player has done so more often.
- Wellington’s Serbian striker Andrija Kaluderovic has converted only 20% of the big chances that have fallen his way (2/10); the lowest rate of any player (5+ big chances).