Did you know Central Coast have conceded just six first-half goals in the Hyundai A-League 2017/18 Season?
And that’s the least of any side in the competition.
For more interesting stats and facts, check out our Opta Data preview below.
- Melbourne City are undefeated in their last seven Hyundai A-League games against the Mariners (W6, D1), after failing to pick up a win in their nine meetings prior.
- City have scored 10 goals in their last three Hyundai A-League away games against the Mariners; they had scored just two in seven such games prior.
- The Mariners have failed to find the back of the net in their last two Hyundai A-League games at Central Coast Stadium; the last time they went longer without a goal there was a three-game drought from October to December 2009.
- Warren Joyce’s side have won four games away from home so far in 2017/18, never before in Hyundai A-League history have they managed more in a single campaign.
- City have had 24 shots on target from outside the box this season, more than any other team in the Hyundai A-League.
- Mariners attacker Andrew Hoole has been fouled 38 times this Hyundai A-League season, the third-most frequent of any player.
- City striker Ross McCormack has recorded 11 shots on target from outside the box this Hyundai A-League season, two more than any other player.