Brisbane Roar's three-year low in loss to Melbourne City
Brisbane Roar's struggles in the Elimination Final defeat to Melbourne City were summed up by a key stat outlining their attacking toothlessness.
Warren Joyce's men, meanwhile, will be wishing they could remain at AAMI Park throughout the Finals Series as the venue becomes a stronghold.
Catch up on all the stats and facts below.
- Brisbane failed to register a single shot on target for the first time since November 2015.
- City have lost only one of their last six games against Brisbane (W3 D2) and have claimed consecutive victories against them for the first time since winning all three of their meetings in the 2014/15 Season.
- City have now won three home games in succession; they haven't enjoyed a
longer run since stringing four together between February and March 2016.
- Stefan Mauk has now scored in two of his last three appearances at AAMI Park.
- Nick Fitzgerald netted his first goal since April last year, while Bruno
Fornaroli's four-game scoring sequence came to an end.