Did you know Western Sydney Wanderers keeper Vedran Janjetovic has made 50 saves so far this campaign, more than any other keeper in the league?
And he could be busy as Brisbane Roar host Wanderers tonight as Round 14 continues.
Here are some of other key Opta facts heading into this intriguing clash at Suncorp.
- Brisbane Roar are undefeated in their last five games against the Wanderers (W3, D2), and have lost just three of their last 16 games against them overall (W9, D4).
- There have been just two clean sheets kept between these teams from the 10 games they’ve played against each other at Suncorp Stadium, with each team keeping one in that span.
- Roar's Massimo Maccarone has a shot conversion of 37% this campaign, the third best of any player behind Adrian Mierzejewski (50%) and Roy O’Donovan (39%) (10+ total shots).
- Brisbane have lost their last two games at home, the last time they went longer without picking up a competition point at home was a three-game drought in October-November 2014.
- Three of the Wanderers’ last four away games outside New South Wales have seen the teams tied at 1-1 after 90 mins.
- Brisbane Roar have made 342 clearances this campaign, the second most of any team in the competition behind Perth Glory (363).
- Western Sydney Wanderers have a passing accuracy of 81% this campaign, the best of any team in the competition and six percentage points greater than Brisbane Roar.