Brisbane Roar vs Melbourne Victory: key stats from Thursday night’s clash
Perth Glory made it back-to-back wins for the first time this season as they scored two late goals to beat Brisbane Roar 2-1 on Thursday night.
Here are key stats from the clash.
- Perth Glory have lost only one of the last five Hyundai A-League meetings between these sides (W3 D1 L1).
- Kenny Lowe’s side have scored seven goals in the final 15 minutes of matches this season – a league-high figure.
- Diego Castro has scored two and assisted one of Glory’s last three goals.
- Roar have lost two of four matches they have conceded the opening goal in so far this term.
- Three of Massimo Maccarone’s six league goals this season have come this month.
Featured NewsRead more
Roar sign Burke-Gilroy as Hingert injury replacement
Brisbane Roar has today announced the signing of Antonee Burke-Gilroy as an injury replacement for experienced defender Jack Hingert. Hingert will undergo a recovery period after sustaining a hamstring injury which ruled him out of Sunday's match against Melbourne City. His
Wednesday night preview: A-League, May 12
Central Coast Mariners will look to end a five-game winless run when travelling to face Brisbane Roar at Moreton Daily Stadium on Wednesday, May 12. It's the first of two fixtures taking place on Wednesday evening, as the action continues when Perth Glory host Western United
Moon: Roar ready to convert games in hand into points on the board
Brisbane Roar head coach Warren Moon says there's no use discussing the games in hand his side possess over the rest of the top-six challengers unless the Queenslanders manage to convert those games into points in the coming weeks. The Roar fought hard but ultimately fell to a