Did you know Perth Glory have won three of their last four Hyundai A-League matches played on a Thursday?
And that each of those victories came by a score of 2-1?
For all your need-to-know stats ahead of Roar’s clash with Glory at Suncorp Stadium on Thursday night, Opta Data has you covered.
- Perth Glory have won three of their last five Hyundai A-League games against Brisbane Roar, outscoring the Queensland side 14-9 across that span.
- Glory picked up a 2-1 win on their last trip to Suncorp Stadium, their first win in exactly five years at the venue, snapping a six-game Hyundai A-League winless streak (D1, L5).
- Roar have failed to score a goal in their last three Hyundai A-League games; the last time they failed to score in more successive fixtures was a four-game drought in November 2006.
- Kenny Lowe’s troops have won three of their last four Hyundai A-League games played on a Thursday, with each of those wins coming by a score of 2-1.
- Brisbane have received more cards than any other team so far this Hyundai A-League season (42 yellow, 2 red).
- Glory average 25.8 clearances per game this season, the second-most of any team in the Hyundai A-League behind Brisbane Roar (26.4).
- Spaniard Diego Castro has been directly involved in four of Perth Glory’s last five Hyundai A-League goals; scoring three goals in that time (one assist).