Did you know Newcastle Jets have won four of their last five Hyundai A-League games against Brisbane Roar (L1), including the previous two clashes?
And the Jets will be looking to win three games against Roar in a single season for just the second time in Hyundai A-League history (2013/14).
For all the important stats for this Saturday afternoon cracker at Suncorp, check out our Opta Stats preview below
- Jets boss Ernie Merrick has won seven of his last 11 Hyundai A-League games at Suncorp Stadium, including each of his last two by a score of 2-1.
- Roar have picked up just two wins at home this Hyundai A-League campaign, the last time they finished a season with fewer than four home wins was in 2006/07 (3 wins).
- The Jets have lost only one of their last five Hyundai A-League games played outside New South Wales (W3, D1), with four of those five games ending 2-1.
- 62% (15/24) of the goals Newcastle have conceded this Hyundai A-League season have come in the opening 45 minutes; a joint-league-high share.
- Brisbane Roar’s last four home goals in the Hyundai A-League have come from situations following on from a free kick.
- Jets attacker Dimitri Petratos has now been directly involved in a goal (scored or assisted) in four of his last five Hyundai A-League appearances for the Jets. He’s been involved in four goals in his last three games, scoring twice and claiming two assists.