Brisbane Roar have announced venue and ticket information for their three home matches in the Group Stage of the 2017 AFC Champions League.
The location and kick-off times for the Queensland outfit's three Group E matches were confirmed by the Asian Football Confederation this morning, with the club to play all three matches at their Brisbane Stadium home.
- Brisbane Roar v Muangthong United - Tuesday, 21 February (8pm kick-off)
- Brisbane Roar v Kashima Antlers - Wednesday, 12 April (7pm kick-off)
- Brisbane Roar v Ulsan Hyundai - Wednesday, 10 May (8pm kick-off)
After an exciting and successful qualifying campaign, Roar’s Managing Director believes the club is ready to compete strongly in Asia’s premier club competition for the third time.
"I would like to thank Alan Graham at Brisbane Stadium, the FFA, AFC and Ticketek for their combined support and compromise to enable us to give our fans the opportunity to play at a world-class venue for our upcoming 2017 AFC Asian Champions League campaign." said Mark Kingsman.
"Brisbane Stadium is our home and we are all looking forward to more amazing nights over the coming months in front of our passionate fans who always create a wonderful atmosphere.
"Thank you to all the Roar members for your continued support."
Brisbane Roar ACL three game tickets will be available for a reduced price through Ticketek.
Ticketek will reduce their transaction fee on these three games from $6.95 to now just $3.50.
- Three-game membership from: Adult $60, Concession $50, Child $25, Family $155
- Single-game from: Adult $25, Concession $20, Child $10, Family $55
Tickets for all three 2017 AFC Champions League Group Stage home matches will be available through Ticketek from Monday morning, 13 February.