Adelaide v Roar: key stats from Brisbane's smash-and-grab
Brisbane Roar overcame Matt McKay's sending off to snatch a backs-to-the-wall 2-1 win against Adelaide United at Coopers Stadium on Saturday.
Catch up with the key facts and stats from a dramatic encounter.
- Roar's victory ended a run of two 2-1 victories for Adelaide over the Queensland side. Neither team have ever mustered three straight wins over their opponents in the history of this fixture.
- The Reds have followed each of their last three league victories with defeats (WLWLWL).
- Matt McKay is the second-most red-carded player in Hyundai A-League history after Nigel Boogard (10 red cards), receiving his marching orders for the sixth time on Saturday.
- Massimo Maccarone has scored four of Brisbane's last six goals, while George Blackwood has netted three of Adelaide's last four.
- Fahid Ben Khalfallah has had a direct hand in his team's last three goals (one goal and two assists for Maccarone).