It took two late goals for Adelaide United to beat Brisbane Roar the last time these two sides met in the Hyundai A-League.
And it should be another tight affair at Coopers Stadium on Saturday. For all you need to know, check out these stats thanks to Opta Data.
- Adelaide United have won each of their last two encounters with Brisbane by a score of 2-1, and will be looking for a third consecutive win against them for the first time in Hyundai A-League history.
- Indeed, the Reds are undefeated against the Roar in their last three Hyundai A-League games against them at Coopers Stadium after losing each of the six games prior.
- After a 2-0 win against the Wanderers in Round 9, Brisbane will be looking to pick up consecutive away wins in the Hyundai A-League for the first time since February 2015.
- Marco Kurz’s side are the only team yet to score from the penalty spot this Hyundai A-League campaign.
- The Roar have a dribble success rate of just 42% this campaign, lower than any other team in the Hyundai A-League.
- Five of Adelaide’s last six goals against Brisbane Roar in the Hyundai A-League have come in the final 15 minutes of the game, including their last three which have come in the 88th minute or later.
- Roar striker Massimo Maccarone has scored three of his side’s last four Hyundai A-League goals and his maiden goal came on October 13th this season when Roar hosted the Reds.
- The Reds have led at half-time in three of their last five games (D1 L1), conceding just one first-half goal in that span.