Today marks only 50 days to go until Perth Glory's kick-off to the much anticipated Hyundai A-League 2011/12 season.
Today marks only 50 days to go until the kick-off to the much anticipated Hyundai A-League 2011/12 season.
October 9 is the date to save, with Perth Glory to launch into the new campaign with home match against Adelaide United.
The blockbuster at nib Stadium will kick-off at 4.30pm.
The match is already creating plenty of headlines with new Perth Glory star Travis Dodd to face the team he captained for four years. It will also be a big game for Adam Hughes, who like Travis moved West from Adelaide during the off-season.
With the extended break between seasons to incorporate the new season window Football Federation Australia and Hyundai A-League Clubs have been busy at work to make sure season seven kicks off with a bang including a Grand Final replay in Brisbane between Champions Brisbane Roar and Central Coast Mariners and the return of Qantas Socceroos stars including Dario Vidosic and Jon McKain.
Week One will also see two of the Hyundai A-League's greatest rivals, Melbourne Victory and Sydney FC clash in the Big Blue
Hyundai A-League season seven will bring football to more parts of Australia than ever before and sees the competition look to connect with more fans than ever before.
Five top changes to the Hyundai A-League 2011/12 season…
1. New season window giving fans the chance to fully embrace their Hyundai A-League Clubs in a clear space allowing football-s huge number of grassroots participants to transition from playing to actively supporting the game
2. New website and digital platform giving fans more access than ever before to their teams, players, coaches and continue to cultivate football in Australia - these will include the Hyundai A-League-s first ever official mobile sites and apps
3. New kits for all Clubs with some exciting changes in design and look for your team - including new kits by Blades, adidas, Hummel and Puma
4. Family and fan friendly kick-off times with timeslots you can set your watch and calendar to - 7pm Fridays, 7pm Saturdays and 4.30pm Sundays
5. A world first Hyundai A-League midweek marathon: 5 games, 5 cities, 5 time zones and over 10 hours of back-to-back Hyundai A-League action
With a number of Clubs doing excellent work in the transfer market in preparing their squads for the upcoming season, the Hyundai A-League 2011/12 season will look to take another step forward on what was roundly regarded as the best football the Australian domestic competition has ever witnessed.
Club memberships are already 15% up on the same period as last season and going fast. For your chance to be part of your Hyundai A-League Club join PERTH GLORY NOW!!!
To become a member, click on our membership page as we celebrate a special season with our 15th anniversary.
ALL FOR GLORY